- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- In the centre of four large sheets of aluminum foil, place a 6-inch (15 cm) square sheet of parchment paper. Divide the vegetable mixture among the parchment paper.
- Layer the fish, shrimp and lime slices over the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Close and tightly seal the papillotes.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium.
- Place the papillotes on the grill, close the lid and cook for about 10 minutes or until the fish and vegetables are cooked through.
- Open and serve the papillotes.