- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the carrots on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir. Add the Romanesco and radishes. Drizzle with the remaining oil (1 tbsp/15 ml). Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes more or until the vegetables are al dente. Let cool. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a glass dish, combine the vinegar, honey and coriander seeds. Set aside the marinade.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. Oil lightly. Brush the tofu with the remaining oil (1 tbsp/15 ml). Season with salt and pepper. Grill half of the tofu at a time, 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the tofu to the marinade. Let cool.
- In a blender, purée all the ingredients until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- When ready to serve, add the cilantro, spinach, vinegar and honey to the grilled vegetables. Serve onto plates with the tofu and drizzle with the dressing.