- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the prepared baking sheet, combine the sausages, bell peppers and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil. Bake for 25 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through. Cut the sausages into slices. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, with a spiralizer (see note), cut the zucchini into thick strands. Set aside.
- Add the zucchini, broccoli and remaining oil (1 tbsp / 15 ml) to the peppers. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the sausages and cheese. Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is slightly melted and the vegetables are heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and ketchup.
- Serve the sausages, vegetables and cheese with the ketchup mayonnaise sauce.
If you don’t have a spiralizer, slice the zucchini into long ribbons with a mandoline.