- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the meat on both sides in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place in the slow cooker.
- In the same skillet, brown the onions, garlic and oregano. Deglaze with the broth. Add the mustard and tapioca. Pour the mixture into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours. At this stage, it can be maintained on Warm for up to 8 hours.
- Adjust the slow cooker to High. Add the tomatoes without stirring. Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Delicious served over egg noodles.