- Using a spiralizer, cut the potatoes into thick spirals (see note). Pat dry with paper towel.
- ith the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large non-stick, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat, cook the potatoes in the oil with the chorizo, onion and garlic until tender, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. In a colander set over a bowl, drain the potato mixture, keeping 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil in the skillet.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk the eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In the same skillet you cooked the potatoes in, heat up the reserved oil over medium heat. Add the potato mixture into the skillet. Add the eggs and stir lightly to distribute evenly in the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes. Transfer the skillet to the over and cook for 15 minutes or until the tortilla is fully cooked.
- Flip the tortilla over onto a plate and cut into wedges. The tortilla can also be eaten cold.
If you don’t have a spiralizer, slice the potatoes into thin rounds.