- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, Parmesan and green onions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each zucchini blossom with 1 tbsp of the ricotta mixture. Close the petals around the stuffing. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to fry.
- Preheat the oil in the deep fryer to 375°F (190°C). Place a wire rack over a baking sheet or line a baking sheet with paper towels.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Add the beer and whisk until just smooth.
- Dip and coat 3 to 4 blossoms at a time with the batter and gently drop into the hot oil. Beware of splattering. Fry for about 3 minutes or until golden brown, turning them halfway through cooking. Drain on the wire rack. Repeat with the remaining blossoms and batter.
- Serve as an hors d’oeuvre.