- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the oil. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook a few patties at a time in the oil, using ¼ cup (60 ml) of the mixture for each, and flattening them as they cook. Brown on both sides, then drain on paper towels before placing on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the tzatziki and mint. Season with salt and pepper. Serve the patties hot or at room temperature with the sauce and, if desired, a green salad.