- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425 °F (220 °C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the prepared sheet, toss the tomatoes and garlic with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tomatoes are golden brown and their skins blister. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a non-stick skillet over high heat, brown the meat in the remaining oil, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as it cooks. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a pot, bring the chicken broth to a boil. Keep warm.
- In a large pot over medium heat, soften the onion in the butter. Add the rice and cook for 1 minute, stirring to coat. Add the white wine and let reduce until almost dry.
- Add 1 cup (250 ml) of the broth at a time to the rice, stirring constantly between each addition, until it is almost completely absorbed by the rice. Cook for 18 to 22 minutes or until the rice is al dente. Stir in the spinach and meat. Continue cooking for 2 minutes. Add more broth, if needed.
- Off the heat, add the Parmesan and combine until creamy. Adjust the seasoning. Serve topped with the roasted tomatoes.