- In a blender, finely grind the amaranth, quinoa, flaxseed and chia with the spelt flour. Scrape the sides of the container several times while grinding.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, combine the spelt flour mixture with the all-purpose flour, wheat flour, yeast and salt. Add the water and knead for 5 minutes. The dough will be very sticky. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm, humid place for 2 hours or until the dough has doubled in volume.
- Place the mixed grains and seeds in a large bowl.
- Knead the dough by folding it onto itself several times for 30 seconds. Place it in the bowl with the grains and seeds and turn to coat. Transfer to a 4 x 10-inch (10 x 25 cm), 6-cup (1.5 litre) loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm, humid place for 30 minutes or until the dough has risen above the edge of the pan.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Bake for 50 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack before unmoulding.