- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the chickens in a roasting pan. Rub the interior and exterior of the chickens with the salt. Season the cabbage wedges with salt and pepper. Place the cabbage and garlic cloves around the chickens.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Brush the chickens and cabbage with the honey mixture. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and continue cooking for 45 minutes or until the chicken meat falls from the bone and the cabbage is tender. For darker, crisper skin, place under the broiler until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the apples in the butter. Deglaze with the cider and let reduce by half. Stir in the broth and cream, and reduce until the sauce is syrupy. Add the vinegar, parsley and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper. Serve the chicken and cabbage with the glazed apples.