- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the pork on a plate. Sprinkle the steak spice on all sides, pressing to adhere.
- In an ovenproof skillet over high heat, brown the pork on all sides in the oil. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 12 minutes for medium-rare doneness or until a thermometer inserted into the centre of the meat reads 145°F (63°C), turning halfway through cooking. Set aside on a plate. Cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a pot over medium heat, soften the onion and garlic in the oil. Add the orzo and 2 cups (500 ml) of the broth. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 6 minutes, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon. Add the broccoli and the remaining broth. Continue cooking for 6 minutes or until the orzo is al dente and the broccoli is tender. Off the heat, add the Parmesan and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper. Let rest for 2 minutes.
- On a cutting board, sprinkle the pork with the dill, if desired, and thinly slice. Serve the orzotto in shallow bowls and top with the pork slices.