- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly oil the bread slices and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, combine the cheeses in a bowl. Set aside.
- Drain the tuna, reserving 3 tbsp (45 ml) of the oil. In another bowl, combine the tuna with the lemon juice, capers, Sriracha and reserved tuna oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the tuna mixture on the bread. Cover with the cheese mixture. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.
- While the sandwiches are baking, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Top the warm sandwiches with the salad.