- Place the tenderloin in a sealable bag. Add the soy sauce, hoisin, sugar, lime juice and rice vinegar and turn to coat. Let marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature or in the refrigerator overnight. Drain the pork. Reserve the marinade and add the honey.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large oven-safe non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the meat on all sides in the oil, about 5 minutes. Add the reserved marinade and bring to a boil. Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for 10 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 135°F (57°C), turning the meat in the sauce a few times during cooking. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes, reserving the sauce. On a work surface, slice the tenderloin into thin rounds.
- Meanwhile, place the carrot in a small bowl, and the beet in a second small bowl. Divide the rest of the ingredients equally between the two bowls and let marinate for 15 minutes or overnight. Drain the vegetables, reserving the marinade.
- Arrange the lettuce on individual plates. Top with the pork slices and the pickled vegetables, then scatter the cucumber, green onion and chili pepper overtop. Drizzle with the reserved sauce and the vegetable marinade. Serve with lime wedges.