Pork and Vegetables
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown the tenderloins in 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to the baking sheet and roast in the oven for 10 minutes for rare, or until a meat thermometer inserted into the centre of the meat reads 135°F (57°C). Transfer to a plate and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) slices.
- Meanwhile, in the same skillet over high heat, brown the cauliflower and mushrooms in the remaining oil for 15 minutes, stirring often, until they are nicely caramelized. Season with salt and pepper. Add the shallot and continue cooking for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Add the parsley and chives.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Divide the arugula among four plates. Top with the vegetables and sliced pork. Drizzle with the dressing.
Also delicious served cold the next day.