- Preheat the pressure cooker on the Sauté function for 2 minutes. Brown half of the meat cubes at a time in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- Brown the onions, adding more oil as needed. Deglaze with the broth. Return the meat to the pressure cooker. Add the potatoes, parsley, mustard and rosemary.
- Cover and select the Meat function. Set the machine to cook for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and water.
- Let the pressure release naturally for at least 15 minutes. Once the pressure is released, remove the lid. Select the Sauté function. Add the peas, cream and cornstarch mixture. Bring to a boil while stirring. Simmer for 1 minute. Adjust the seasoning.