- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a small pot, melt the butter. Add the honey, stir to combine and let cool.
- On a work surface, brush the 2 phyllo sheets with the honey-butter mixture and layer them one on top of the other. Cut in half widthwise and layer them again to make a 9 x 6-inch (23 x 15 cm) rectangle. Cut into 12 rectangles about 3 x 1 1/2 inches (7.5 x 4 cm). Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until nicely browned. Let cool completely.
- In a bowl, whip the mascarpone and honey together by hand. Add the cream and whip until it forms stiff peaks.
- On each plate, place 3 quenelles of mascarpone cream, about 1 tbsp each, making a swoosh with the back of a spoon. Top with 2 pieces of phyllo and a few raspberries. Drizzle with honey, if desired.