- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- In a pot over medium heat, soften the onion and bell peppers in half of the oil. Add the chickpeas and sauce. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and the vegetables are tender. Set the chickpea curry aside.
- On a plate, coat the fish in the curry powder.
- In a large non-stick skillet over high heat, brown the fish in the remaining oil until the desired doneness.
- Serve the chickpea curry with the fish. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
To save a little time, replace the sauce recipe with a jar of RICARDO Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce.