Sweet Potato Purée
- Prick the sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Place on a plate. Cook in the microwave oven for 8 minutes or until tender, turning over halfway through cooking. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon. In a food processor, purée the potato flesh with the butter until smooth. Add water as needed. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the chicken in 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil. Add the shallots and cook until the chicken is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate. In the same skillet, brown the zucchini. Return the chicken to the pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining oil with the green onions, chopped cilantro and lime juice.
- Divide the sweet potato purée among four plates. Top with the chicken and zucchini. Garnish with the cilantro mixture and cilantro leaves.