- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to broil.
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the cauliflower for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a food processor, purée the warm cauliflower until smooth. Add 1 cup (100 g) of the mozzarella and 1 cup (100 g) of the cheddar. Combine until the cheese has completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the food processor as needed. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Broil for 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Garnish with the bacon and parsley. Serve warm with the crackers.