- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 375°F (180°C).
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine all of the ingredients, except for the fruit jelly and the icing sugar, until the dough is smooth. Do not overwork the dough.
- On a work surface, form the dough into a cylinder. Slice into 24 pieces of equal size. In a non-stick muffin tin, place 12 pieces of dough in the cavities and press down into a thin layer. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Sprinkle the coconut crunch around the edges of the cookies, pressing lightly to adhere. Make a small well at the centre of each cookie with your thumb and fill it with fruit jelly.
- Bake one muffin tin at a time for 13 to 15 minutes or until the cookies are golden. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Let cool completely. Sprinkle with icing sugar, if desired.