- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the corn for 5 minutes. Drain and lightly oil.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Grill the corn on all sides until nicely browned. Transfer to a work surface. Using a knife, cut the kernels off the cob. In a bowl, combine the corn kernels with the radishes, green onions, cilantro, oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper and brush with oil. Grill for 3 minutes on each side for rare or until the desired doneness. Transfer to a plate and let rest for 5 minutes.
- On a work surface, slice the steaks. Arrange on a serving dish and garnish with the corn salad.