- In a saucepan, bring the broth, coconut milk, green onions, fish sauce, lime zest and juice to a boil. Set aside on low heat.
- In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry half the leek in 30 ml (2 tablespoons) oil over medium heat.
- In the same oil, repeat with the remaining leeks. Drain on paper towels. Season with salt.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining oil and stir-fry the pork strips over high heat. Add the shrimp and curry powder. Sauté until the shrimp are pink. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the soup into bowls, then add the noodles. Divide the shrimp and pork mixture among the bowls. Top with the leek and coriander.