- Preheat half of the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- On a work surface, lay out 6 prosciutto slices, letting them overlap slightly. Cover with half of the basil. Arrange 1 pork tenderloin across the bottom of the prosciutto, perpendicular to the slices. Season generously with salt and pepper. Tightly roll the meat up in the prosciutto. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Drizzle with oil.
- Cook the tenderloins on the hot side of the grill for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to the side of the grill that is off. Close the lid and cook for 10 to 12 minutes until still pink at the centre. Set aside on a plate for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a work surface, cut each fillet into 8 medallions. Serve with the salad.