- In a bowl, rehydrate the dried fruit in the boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain, keeping both the fruit and the juice.
- In a toaster, toast the panettone slices. Cut into cubes and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the yogurt with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the maple syrup. Set aside.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat the remaining maple syrup until it caramelizes. Add the reserved fruit and the almonds. Continue cooking for about 2 minutes. Deglaze with the reserved fruit juice. Simmer gently for about 1 minute. Let cool.
- Divide the salad among four glasses. Garnish with the panettone croutons and the maple yogurt.