- In a blender or a small food processor, purée the avocado, water, mayonnaise and lemon juice until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- On a non-stick baking sheet, or a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat, combine the potatoes with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until tender and lightly browned. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a pot of salted boiling water, cook the quinoa until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Add the lemon zest and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, cook the salmon in 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil for 6 to 8 minutes, turning the fish over halfway through, or until the desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate lined with paper towel.
- In another bowl, combine the zucchini, lemon juice and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Let marinate for 5 minutes.
- Divide the potatoes, quinoa, salmon, zucchini, spinach and cherry tomatoes among four bowls. Garnish with the avocado sauce and spicy mayonnaise, to taste. Sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds.