- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In an ovenproof Dutch oven over high heat, brown the pork in the butter. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- Add the leek to the hot fat remaining in the pot and cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Deglaze with the wine and let reduce until almost dry. Add the broth, mushrooms, rosemary and pork. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours or until the pork is tender, stirring halfway through. Remove the pork and let cool. Remove any excess fat and bones. Shred the meat and return to the Dutch oven. Compost the skin and bones of the pork, as well as the rosemary sprig.
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until very al dente. Reserve 1 cup (250 ml) of the cooking water. Drain the pasta.
- Add the pasta and cream to the pot of sauce. Continue cooking over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring to coat the pasta in the sauce. Add water to thin out the sauce, as needed. Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley. Adjust the seasoning and serve.