- In a small pot, bring the pomegranate juice and vinegar to a boil. Let reduce by half.
- In a small bowl, pour the hot liquid over the shallot. Add the pink peppercorns. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet over high heat, fry the herbs in the oil for a few seconds. Set aside on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Place the ice cubes on a serving dish or the pebbles in small shallow dishes.
- Shuck the oysters and detach the meat from the shell. Place over the ice cubes or pebbles. Decorate with the fried herbs. Serve the oysters with the pomegranate and pink pepper mignonette.
To help you with this recipe
The RICARDO oyster set was specially designed for shellfish lovers! It comes with a convenient oyster holder with a non-slip coating and finger guard, providing for safe shucking. The sturdy bevelled blade of the oyster knife lets you easily tackle the toughest oyster shells.
39.99 $SHOP NOW