- In a bowl, combine the green onions and herbs with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil, the vinegar and salt. Set aside half of the mixture in a small bowl and stir in the remaining oil. Set aside until ready to serve.
- In another bowl, whisk the cream until firm peaks form.
- Add the quark to the bowl of herbs. Season with salt. Using a spatula, gently fold in the whipped cream. Adjust the seasoning.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a sieve lined with cheesecloth and set over a bowl. Close the cheesecloth around the mixture. Weigh down with a plate and a heavy object, such as a large can. Let drain for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Once fully drained, the cheese mousse will keep for 4 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, slice the zucchini into thin ribbons on a mandoline. Place in a bowl. Season lightly with salt and let degorge for 10 minutes at room temperature. Pat the zucchini dry with paper towels, if needed.
- Drizzle a line of the reserved herb-oil mixture along the bottom of four plates. Shape the cheese mousse into quenelles and place beside the herb-oil mixture. Fold the zucchini ribbons into accordions and place about one-quarter of them side by side on each plate next to the cheese mousse. Garnish with the microgreens or wild rose. Serve with crackers or croutons.