- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the flour with the baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the cream, egg and sugar. Add the dry ingredients. Using a 3-tbsp (45 ml) ice cream scoop, drop balls of the cookie batter onto the prepared sheet, evenly spacing them out.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the cookies are golden around the edges and the tops bounce back when pressed with your fingertip.
Sugar Fudge Icing
- In a small pot, bring the brown sugar, butter and milk to a boil. Let boil for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and whisk in the icing sugar.
- Spoon the icing over the cookies as soon as they are out of the oven. The cookies are best enjoyed while still warm.