Salmon and Cabbage
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- On a non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking sheet, combine the cabbage and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cabbage is slightly golden.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, combine the spices and salt. Coat the top of the salmon pieces with the spice mix.
- Nestle the fish in the cabbage, making sure that the salmon skin is in direct contact with the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until the desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a pot, bring the broth and milk to a boil. Season generously with salt and pepper. Slowly add the polenta and garlic powder. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Add the butter. Adjust the seasoning. Serve immediately with the salmon and cabbage.