- In a small skillet over medium heat, toast the coconut in the butter along with the honey and curry powder. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt with the coconut cream and dill. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high.
- In another bowl, combine the butter and curry powder. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Stack 2 sheets of foil one on top of the other. Place the cauliflower at the centre of the foil. Tightly seal the foil.
- Place the foil packet on the grill. Close the lid and cook for 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is al dente. Open the packet and place the cauliflower directly on the grill. Cook until well caramelized (almost charred), about 2 minutes on each side (see note). Keep warm.
- In another bowl, combine the cucumber, pomegranate seeds and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the coconut yogurt out on a serving dish. Top with the cauliflower and the cucumber mixture. Sprinkle with the dill and coconut topping.
- Delicious served with lamb chops or pork.
To prepare the coconut cream, use the solid part of a 14 oz (398 ml) can of regular coconut milk (do not use light coconut milk). For best results, refrigerate the can for 8 hours before using. This way, the cream will be more solid and easier to extract from the milk. Use the remaining coconut milk for another use such as a smoothie or soup.We are looking for a nice char on the cauliflower – be careful not to completely burn it.