- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Hot Dogs and Cabbage
- In a bowl, combine the cabbage, garlic, vinegar and salt. Let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Add the bell pepper and oil to the bowl of cabbage. Season with pepper and mix well. Layer two sheets of foil one on top of the other and place the cabbage mixture at the centre. Tightly seal the foil.
- Place the foil packet on the grill. Close the lid and cook for 10 minutes. Remove the packet from the barbecue. Carefully open the foil and let cool.
- Meanwhile, on a work surface, slice the sausages in half horizontally. Remove the casings.
- Grill the sausages for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Grill the inside of the buns.
- Spread the spicy mayonnaise over the inside of the buns. Fill each bun with a sausage, braised cabbage and cilantro leaves. Close the buns.