- In a small pot over medium-high heat, brown the shallots in the oil. Add the corn and cook for 2 minutes while stirring. Add the milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a blender, purée the mixture until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Strain through a sieve. Return to the pot and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Turbot and Vegetables
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, cook the zucchini and corn in 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet over medium-high heat, cook half of the fish at a time on one side in the remaining oil until nicely browned, about 2 to 3 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets. Delicately flip the fish over and cook on the other side for 1 minute.
- Divide the corn milk among four shallow bowls. Top with the vegetables and fish. Garnish with the zucchini gremolata..