- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, sambal, lime zest and juice. Season with pepper.
- Place the fish pieces in a 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking dish. Drizzle with 3 tbsp (45 ml) of the soy dressing. Cover with foil and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the noodles for 3 minutes. Drain and quickly rinse under cold water. Drain well. Place in the bowl with the remaining soy dressing. Add the cucumbers, green onions and bell pepper. Mix well.
- Serve the trout and noodle salad on plates. Drizzle with the fish cooking juices. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds, if desired.