- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the baking sheet, toss the onion wedges with the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until the onion is tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small food processor, purée all of the ingredients until fairly smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the ground lamb, breadcrumbs, sumac and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Using your hands, form the mixture into 4 patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the patties in the oil for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Cover the bun bottoms with the sour cream. Top with the patties, roast onions, arugula and pesto. Close with the bun tops.
To help you with this recipe
A must-have appliance in the kitchen, this Mini Food Processor helps you chop vegetables, fruit, cheese, nuts and more in no time. Compact and lightweight, this mini food processor is perfect for everyday use, yet powerful enough to tackle ambitious recipes. From quick chops to sauces and salad dressings, this versatile appliance is sure to impress.
49.99 $SHOP NOW