- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Butter and flour 6 large muffin cups or 8 medium muffin cups. (If the latter, you’ll need 4 peaches.)
- In a bowl, combine the flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream the butter with the sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer. Add the eggs one by one, beating until the mixture is smooth. With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients.
- Scrape the batter into the muffin cups. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean, about 17 minutes.
- Unmould and cool on a rack.
- In a blender, purée the raspberries and jelly. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Grill the peaches cut side down for about 3 minutes. Let cool.
- Place 3 small balls of ice cream, each about 15 ml (1 tablespoon), on each cupcake. Balance a peach half, grilled side up, on top. Drizzle with raspberry coulis and garnish with fresh raspberries.