- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Butter a 23-cm (9-inch) pie plate.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs and Tabasco sauce with a whisk until well blended. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into the prepared dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soften the white part of the onions, the garlic, and pepper in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the beans and chicken broth. Bring to a boil and reduce until almost dry. Add the lime juice. Adjust the seasoning.
- Remove the omelet from the oven when the edges are cooked. Cover with the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the tomatoes, green part of the onions and the cheese. Bake for about 10 minutes. Finish cooking under the broiler until the frittata is golden brown.
- If desired, serve with sour cream.