- In a bowl, whisk together the orange zest, juice, mayonnaise, and Tabasco sauce.
- Keep 60 ml (1/4 cup) of that mixture to spread on the rolls. Coat the salmon with the remaining sauce and let rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners on medium-high.
- Grill the salmon for about 3 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper. Remove the skin after cooking. Grill the outer surface of the rolls, then spread the inside with the orange mayonnaise.
- Add the salmon. Top with the lettuce and onion.