- In a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Add the butter and pulse for a few seconds at a time, until the butter is the size of peas. Add the egg, lemon juice, and vanilla. Pulse again until the dough just begins to form. Add water, if needed. Remove the dough from the food processor and form into a rectangle with your hands.
- On a floured work surface, roll out the dough into a 3-mm (1/8-inch) thick rectangle. Line in a 33 x 10-cm (13.5 x 4-inch) rectangular pie plate with removable bottom. With a fork, prick the bottom of the pastry. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- With the rack in the lowest position, preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Reduce the oven’s temperature to 190 °C (375 °F).
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch. Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring with a whisk. Strain and pour into the crust. Bake for about 8 minutes. Let cool and refrigerate until completely chilled, about 3 hours.
- In a bowl, whip the cream with the sugar until stiff peaks form. With a pastry bag fitted with a star tip, top the cooled pie with whipped cream. Garnish with fresh raspberries. Serve cold.