- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- In a large bowl, toss the vegetables with the oil. Thoroughly coat the eggplant. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the vegetables for about 3 minutes on each side. Set aside on a warm serving platter.
- In a skillet, brown the onion in the oil. Add the lamb and garlic and continue cooking, breaking up the meat, until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the vegetables with curry mayonnaise. Top with the meat and garnish with green onion and cilantro.
This salad can also be made with ground beef or veal.