- In a bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water. Let bloom for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream and milk. Remove from the heat. Add the gelatin and stir with a whisk until completely dissolved.
- Add the dulce de leche and stir until smooth.
- You will need eight 125 ml (1/2 cup) ramekins or glasses. For easy unmoulding, lightly oil the glasses or ramekins or rinse them with cold water. Drain and without drying, quickly add the panna cotta mixture. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- In a bowl, whip the cream, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. If desired, unmould the panna cotta. Top with whipped cream and raspberry jam.