- Preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- In a bowl, combine the flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, cream the butter, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter with an electric mixer. Add the eggs and beat until the mixture is smooth. With a wooden spoon, stir in the peanuts but set 30 ml (2 tablespoons) aside to decorate the cookies. Also with a wooden spoon, stir in the flour.
- Scoop 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of dough for each cookie on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Scatter the remaining peanuts on the cookies. With a floured fork, lightly flatten the cookies.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.