- Preheat the oven to 110 °C (225 °F). Spoon 30 ml (2 tbsp) of the maple sugar at the bottom of the prebaked tartlets.
- Sift 7.5 ml (1 1/2 tsp) of flour on the maple sugar of each tartlet.
- In a bowl, combine the cream and eggs and the remaining maple sugar. Place the tartlet shells on a baking sheet.
- With a ladle, gently pour the maple sugar mixture into the tart shells, up to the edge.
- Sprinkle generously with the cinnamon and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the tartlets cool on a wire rack. Serve at room temperature.
This recipe is from Daniel Vézina’s book "L’Atelier de Daniel Vézina - Mes classiques préférés".