- In a small pot over medium-high heat, soften the onion in the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the tomato paste, vinegar and sugar. Continue cooking for 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Let cool.
- Whisk in the mayonnaise. Adjust the seasoning. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a saucepan, bring all the ingredients to a boil, whisking constantly. Serve warm.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Serve at room temperature.