- On a work surface, trim off both ends of the orange. Cut off the peel down to the flesh, then slide the knife between each membrane to remove the segments.
- In a bowl, combine the orange segments and the remaining ingredients. Set aside
- In a large bowl or sealable plastic bag, combine the cornmeal, flour, salt and cayenne pepper. Add the trout pieces and coat well. Shake to remove any excess.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown half of the fish at a time in the oil until cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness. Add more oil, if needed. Keep warm.
- In the same skillet, grill the buns. Spread with mayonnaise, then layer with the coleslaw, trout, cucumber and cilantro. Serve the burgers with lime wedges.