- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the flour in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, lightly beat the eggs with the honey, garam masala and salt. Place the cornflakes in a third dish.
- Dredge the chicken legs in the flour. Shake to remove any excess. Dip in the egg mixture and let any excess drip off. Coat the chicken in the cornflakes and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thigh, without touching the bone, reads 180°F (82°C).
- Serve with the mayonnaise sauce, mashed potatoes and a green salad.