- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium high. Oil the grate.
- In a bowl, combine the hoisin and sriracha. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the meat and the dipping sauce. Working with your hands, form the meat into 4 patties. Place on an oiled plate. Lightly oil the buns and zucchinis.
- Grill the patties for 3 minutes per side or until fully cooked. Grill the zucchinis for 2 minutes per side, then grill the buns until toasted.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the buns, as desired. Place lettuce on each of the bottom buns, then add the patties. Glaze with the sauce. Cover with a layer of zucchini and more sauce. Sprinkle with the grated carrot and close with the top buns.