- In a coffee grinder or with a mortar and pestle, crush the spices.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Cut the bacon in half and spread out on a non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with half of the spice mix. Bake for 9 minutes. Turn the bacon over and sprinkle with the remaining spice mix. Bake for another 9 minutes. Drain on paper towel.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and the cider vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, combine the lettuce and the sugar snap peas.
- Cover the toasted bread with the mustard. Top with the bacon, tomato and avocado. Garnish with the lettuce and sugar snap peas, and drizzle with the dressing. Serve immediately.