- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground almonds, panko and spices. Generously season with salt and pepper. In a shallow dish, lightly beat the eggs.
- Working one at a time, dip the chicken into the beaten eggs, letting some of the excess drip off. Then press into the breadcrumb mixture and coat well. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a thermometer inserted in the thigh, without touching bone, reads 180°F (82°C).
- Meanwhile, in a pot of salted boiling water, cook the carrots and potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a food processor, purée the vegetables with the butter until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Serve the chicken and carrot purée with the mayonnaise sauce and green beans, if desired.