- In a pot, bring the water, rice and salt to a boil. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 40 minutes or until the grains of rice burst and are cooked through. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, with the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a bowl, combine the squash and rosemary with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spread out on one half of a non-stick baking sheet or a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat.
- In the same bowl, combine the onions with the vinegar and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spread out on the other half of the baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned. Set the baking sheet aside without stirring the vegetables.
- In a large skillet over high heat, brown the mushrooms in the remaining oil. Add the Worcestershire sauce and cook until completely evaporated. Season with pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the rice among four bowls. Top with the squash, onions, mushrooms, duck and arugula. Drizzle with the orange dressing, to taste.